RiversGrace

Navigating the Sacred and Mundane

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Welcome to my dream, bubbles in the air of the sun, light fractals floating in feathery wind. I could do this all day, but creation calls at my back.

What does it take to make a home?

What do we do with all of the parts?

Easy enough to find the front door, but wise to take the time to do our work before entering.

"This is fun, Mama! Sc(r)ubbing and cweaning my house!"

Four walls complete the form, but the roof shelters us from above, god-like.

Satisfaction in putting it all together, together.

Then we can say, Welcome Home.

From here we can discuss the tenets of the universe.

Hey, it can get kinda lonely. Want to come for lunch?

Thanks for having me over, that was yummy.

Bye bye, now, come on back soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Love.

This.

Totally.

Take an A.

9:20 PM  
Blogger kario said...

Ahh. A room of one's own. Such a divine pleasure. Thanks for sharing!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I do not know a single other person who could find so much meaning in a plastic playhouse! Beautiful. So glad you got it!

Wish it was nicer out right now.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

What a treat to peak into your world. Beautiful in all ways.

PS--LOVE River's apron.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Go Mama said...

Cute, cute. River is getting so much older now.
Thanks for the tour! Home is what you make of it.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Awww! :) Looks like fun to me.
She is such a pretty little lovie.

:)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

This is SO DELICIOUS! She is just the sweetest thing, and I can just imagine how much she loves her new house. I'm so happy that you documented the experience for us!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each of you creating your home, individually AND together! (I love seeing the unicorn standing protection in the window).

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home