RiversGrace

Navigating the Sacred and Mundane

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wild Horses

If she looks like a kitten whisperer, don't be mistaken.....

She loves the entire animal kingdom, including me, for instance, the cute guy in front, yep, the skunk. Can you believe she left me at home for greater pleasures?

I heard her say, "We're going to Peet's, mama? You say it's all about the foam?"


They set forth for foam and a moment to contemplate things....

And to feast on gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, banana-almond cookies.


To show the folks at Pete's a thing or two about wild horses.....


And other animals, too!
Because, after all, horses have to run wild.


And be free...

8 Comments:

Blogger Go Mama said...

Here's to freedom and foam!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

(Sing it with me....) Wild horses....couldn't drag me away....

LOVE this, P. The pictures, River's beautiful face, the horses on the ledge. The whole thing. Tremendous fun to see.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

She is sooooo beautiful!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

She is SO delicious!! Those eyes, those bangs--I can't take it! I wish so much that Isabel and I could come have a playdate with you and River and her posse of adorable friends (animals, girls, and women).

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

LOVE this. Love it. Thanks. Missed you this weekend. Love the pictures, love the good foam.

But um, isn't it Peet's? Not Pete's?

10:50 PM  
Blogger riversgrace said...

Oops, hadn't had my coffee when I wrote that!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

DARLING! It is, indeed, all about the foam, and apparently, all about lining things up in nice, neat rows. Looks like you've got one of "those" kids, the liner uppers. Have fun with that!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

She is such a beauty. Seriously. Georgia is sitting behind me chattering in my ear right now. She just said "oh look at my friend. Sheesh so cuute." lol

maybe someday. ;)

:)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home