RiversGrace

Navigating the Sacred and Mundane

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Solstice Moon


Just moved and finding my way back to words. Finding my way through new pathways. Finding more patience that I thought I had. Finding out that it's possible to let go of long-held ideas about how it should all be.

Thank you, thank you, a thousand thanks to Carrie and Jess for packing and unpacking, for days of support. Thanks Rebecca and Dori, Scott, Adam, and Holly. We couldn't have done it without you.

River says, "Mama, where we live?" and I say, "Together, babe, together."

Blessings far and wide, high and low, to the center of the heart.

8 Comments:

Blogger kario said...

So glad that you are all together. So pleased that you are living in this place where friends come together to pitch in and smooth the bumps where they can.

Love. Revel in it.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Go Mama said...

I hope you all settle in nicely. What a great thing to be surrounded in a community of support.

Welcome home.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

"Together, babe, together." Yes. And together we all create a village that makes the undoable, doable. But only together.

Love, love and more love to someone I love traveling on this path with, together.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Blessings to you at this time. Keep looking forward.

Love.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

What a perfect answer. Peace and love to all of you, friend.

:)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Hey! Don't forget Stan! He likes to be credited, he's a huge attention whore. Oh now, wait, that's me, sorry!

7:04 AM  
Blogger hg said...

I thought I already commented here? Hmmm.

Anyway I said ditto Carrie, her first comment. I love traveling this path with you, my friend.

8:19 AM  
Blogger riversgrace said...

Yes, yes! Thanks, especially, to Stan. How did he get dragged into this tribe? So glad he's here!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home