RiversGrace

Navigating the Sacred and Mundane

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bones

1. River is allergic to dairy, gluten, soy, goat products, with a few fruits and legumes thrown in
2. We are caught in the mortgage crisis that's all over the news, it's a sinking ship
3. We have no income to speak of
4. I don't know when to start packing since we're moving into a house we can't afford to complete.
5. I've had another string of bladder infections, which the doctor told me this morning is related to grief and loss (and I almost laughed out loud)
6. I pass my husband in the hallway, sometimes
7. I spend the majority of my days at Home Depot and Lowe's
8. For some reason, I can't write.......









8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Key-rist! No wonder you can't write. No f'ing wonder!

5:18 PM  
Blogger kario said...

You can write. You are an amazing, gorgeous writer. It's just that right now you're in the middle of life, and sometimes it's all we can do to just put one foot in front of the other.

Please take care of yourself and ask for help if you need it. The writing hasn't gone away - it's just waiting for you.

Love.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Go Mama said...

Big giant peace...may it wash over and cleanse you from the inside out. You are surrounded by love and you will always have exactly what you need.

Surrender. Nurture. Breathe.

You are still here.

So are we.

So is the knowing.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Holding you and River in the Light, today and always.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hello my friend.
I just said words of peace and lit a candle for you...Warm and brown, and smells like chocolate. (didn't you know chocolate was holy??)

OXOX

I am only an email away.

:)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

The writing will come when you are ready.
Love

Suzy

6:02 PM  
Blogger Deb Shucka said...

This is writing - amazing writing. You are a writer, and amazing writer. Trust yourself and this process that has your life so topsy turvy right now. May you know peace.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yes, just like you tell me, the writing will come, give yourself a break, be gentle.

You are loved and held by so many people. Me somewhere at the front.

Your house is looking lovely, it has a good energy, that space. :)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home