RiversGrace

Navigating the Sacred and Mundane

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sacred Writing


I want to introduce you all to my dear friend's blog, Sacred Writing. I would run out of space if I had to list all the ways she benefits my life, or the kind of patience and grace this woman offers. Our lives are woven together, indelibly now, and we're family. What I love most is that we can be talking taxes, in the next breath about being women, the next about consciousness, and the next about wine. That's the best - when you can traverse dimensions and territories while sitting in one place.

Welcome to the circle here, Julie. May we continue the journey well and may the writing help show us the way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Kay said...

Sweet Prema,

I am truly honored. And honored to be welcomed into the sacred circle by you. As you know, I am a strong woman and so when I lose my grip, as I have for the moment, it seems that my insides shatter into a thouand pieces. I take comfort in knowing that even as I am freefalling into a black chasm that is filled with the sharp fragments of myself, I am tethered to a community of home. As for all I could say of you...for now, thank you will have to suffice. Blessings...J
J

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Thanks for the introduction to Julie, Prema. Really looking forward to hearing more from here.

You Grace my world in so many ways, P. I'm so grateful for having met you and for the opportunity to come to know you. Each time I read your words, I traverse dimensions and territories while sitting in one place.

Blessings be.

j

10:09 AM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Ditto Jerri.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

If you saw she is wonderful, then I will go read her.

:)

8:20 PM  
Blogger holly said...

another ditto Jerri

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too...

I really enjoyed Julie's blog. Thank you.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Wonderful to have a friend like that! Good for both of you!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home